Tuesday, November 2, 2010

PHOTOSHOP TENNIS: PANTHER










This was the original image. Before I had made the changes.

















This is the changes i first made to the panther. I used the feather edges tool to make the backround. Then I used the smuge tool to give the panther the spikes.





















This is the change that Sal made. He put the bone in its mouth. He used the layermask tool to put the bone in its place.


















I then took the panther and used the layer mask tool yet again. I put the panther in its jungle environment that you can see in the picture.



















Sal then took control over the image and added a gorilla in the enviroment that is on the screen. Try to see if you can find it!



































































No comments:

Post a Comment